MLIS and Library Incharge Required

  • muhammad asif
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009

      One MLIS degree holder required in Muslim college of commerce,
      13/10 sector b-1 near akbar chowk Township Lahore
      Tel: 5118267
            5118842

      One Library Incharge Required in Cadet Collge Sialkot.
      For detail see Jang 05 July 2009.

      M. Asif Ali

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....
    • sher afzal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009

        Dear Professional friend

        I required the article and other stuff regarding the following subject

        I shall be very thankful for this act of kindness

        1. Structure of Hepatitis C virus
        2. Replication of HCV
        3.  Chronic Hepatitis C
        4.  Acute hepatitis C
        5. Diagnostic Test of Hepatitis C (AST ALT   RIBA   ELISA   PCR)

        ""There are no secrets to success.
        It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure!!!!! !!! "

        Sher Afzal