Arrest D.G National Library

  • Salamat Ali
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2009
    Dear Professionals.

    This is a bad news for library professinals. Detail is attached.

    Get your new Email address!
  • Humara
    Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2009
      its really shameful for the professionals and for also for the DG national library.
       anyhow now professionals can take lesson from this bad news.
      GOD BLESS U

      Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
        Dear  Humara
        Without knowing the deatails of an event any pronmpt reaction or making any comments is not liked both in law or ethics.Have you seen in any other field people make any comment so prompt. So be patient. I am very much sure and my firm belief that professions are recognized by the works.So we should be prouded on our nobel profession and always try to uphold the profession among the mass rather to provide any chance to others to criticise and make any bad comments on us.
        Regards

        ----
        Abdul Waheed,
        Chief Librarian
        MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester),LL.B
        M.L.Sc, MA(Pol.Sc) MA(Urdu)
        Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
        GC University, Katchery Road,
        Lahore 54000

        CONTACTS:
        UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243,245
        Direct: +92-42-9213348
        Mob:   +92-300-4483461

        Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
          Dear Sir,
          I am cent percent agree with Mam Humara. One member post the newspaper cutting of captioned subject, How you say that news is not true.When you are holding a position then its your responsibility to meet the requirment of that position.
          Ehsan

          Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
          • 1 Attachment
          • 908 KB

          Dear All

          The attached presentation is self explantory on the issue
          .....for your sound judgement

          Best Wishes
          anjum

          Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
            Agreed

            He is innocent until proved to be guilty in the court Of law . It is ,therefore,one should be very careful, when the case is under trial in court.

            Regard

            Saleem Ahmad
            Librarian
            Federal Judicial Academy
            H - 8/4 Islamabad
            Tel (o) 051-9250388

            Message 7 of 7 , Jul 5, 2009
              Askm.
               u r cent percent right saleem sb.
              i think someone's mistake should not be too highlited.usually human beings make mistakes.
              it is said that "man without mistake is angle"
              and if Allah has sent the word "TOBAH" so it means that human beings ll make mistakes.
              v all professionals are one brotherhood so v should nt throw muds on each others.

              Regards

              Zakria

              Asstt.Librarian
              Islamia College Peshawar