Congratulations to Dr. Kanwal Amin

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 5:34 AM

      Assalam O Allekum,

      It is the time to celeberate the great achievement of
      Dr. Kanwal Amin who has been awarded a Ph.D. Degree.
      Being a student and Professional I congratulate Dr.
      Kanwal Amin for this.

      She is actually wonderful teacher and people say that
      she looks like University Teacher. We must celeberate
      her success because this is really pride for the
      Profession.

      Although many people are coming behind her who are in
      Karachi University and Centre for South Asian Studies
      of Punjab University but they are glad that now they
      have such a dynamic teacher with Ph.D.

      So again Mrs. Kanwal Amin I congratulate you on
      completion your Ph.D. thesis and awarding Ph.D. degree
      from University of the Punjab.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Librarian,