Re: [plagpk] Another Conscientious Professor/Chairperson of DLIS

  • humm butt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Assalamualaikum
        Heartiest Congratulations Madam Kanwal Ameen on your great achievement, to
      be a Chairperson at the Department of Library Science, University of the Punjab.
      May Allah bless you all the fruits of life and give you all the success in future.
      with best wishes and regards.

      HUMA MANNAN BUTT
      RESEARCH ASSISTANT
      SIND ARCHIVE, CLIFTON