post vacant

  • naveed Ali
    Message 1 of 30 , May 4, 2009

      a post of library assistant BPS 9 is vacant for sindh (kota).for more details see daily  jang 4 may
      Message 2 of 30 , May 6, 2009
        dears

        Mines and minarals Punjab needed assistant librarian BS-14.
        Qualification for post is diploma in library science with B.Afor more detail check jang Rawalpindi of 6/5/09
      • samina_198650
        Message 3 of 30 , May 7, 2009
          --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, "l.maqsood" <l.maqsood@...> wrote:

          > dears
          >

          > Mines and minarals Punjab needed assistant librarian BS-14.
          > Qualification for post is diploma in library science with B.Afor more detail check jang Rawalpindi of 6/5/09

        • umar rizvi
          Message 4 of 30 , May 12, 2009

            respected sir
                                 i am the student of libraray and information science and i have continued of my last semestr and bafore this i want to get this job  my name is syed umar hassan rizvi from bahawalpur kindly regards my application  i shall be very thankful to you sir

                                  thanks in this anticipation

            Message 5 of 30 , May 14, 2009
            • 1 Attachment
            • 83 KB

            a post of assistant librarian is vacant for details see the attachment
            Message 6 of 30 , May 19, 2009
              some posts of librarian and assistant librarian are vacant for FG schools for more details see the daily jang 18 may 2009
              Naveed hussain
              librarian alshifa trust eye hospital
              03449045470

            • ta ja
              Message 7 of 30 , May 20, 2009
                we cant find any news about the said post in the daily jang of 18th May. please guide accordingly

                Thanks

                To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 30 , May 21, 2009
                • 1 Attachment
                • 137 KB

                A post of library Assistant is vacant at lahore,for more details see the attachment

                Navid hussain
                Librarian Alshifa trust eye hospital
                cell 03449045470
                Message 9 of 30 , Jun 4, 2009
                  A post of library assistant bps 11 and shelver bps 7 is vacant
                  so u can submitt ur documents at the following address
                  Major officer commanding Army school of logistics coldana muree
                  last date 10 june

                  Message 10 of 30 , Jun 10, 2009
                    A post of cataloguer is vacant at UET taxila.for details see the
                     website
                     www.uettaxila.edu.pk

                    Navid hussain
                    Librarian Alshifa trust eye hospital
                    cell # 0344 9045470

                  • naveed Ali
                    Message 11 of 30 , Jul 30, 2009
                      a post of librarian is vacant
                      send all of yours documents at the following address

                      islamabad science school & college 4 nizam ud din road f 11/4

                      Navid hussain librarian alshifa trust eye hospital

                      cell 0344 9045470

                    • naveed Ali
                      Message 12 of 30 , Aug 27, 2009
                      • 1 Attachment
                      • 741 KB
                      2 posts for librarian is vacant for more details see the attachment

                      Navid hussain
                      librarian Alshifa
                      0344 9045470

                      Message 13 of 30 , May 4, 2010