Thanks to Members of federal branch for their complete trust over revival panel

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
                        It gives me immense pleasure to say thanks to the members of PLA from federal branch as on friday members trusted us so much that they handed over their ballot papers to us so that we might send them to Quetta.On friday we received more than 100 ballot papers with envelopes which we will send Quetta along with envelopes so that there remain no chances of any problem due to low quality ballot papers.
      We have devised startegy that we will send our ballot papers along with envelopes.
      I say thanks to all those who trusted us so much.

      Regards
      Rana Zia Javed
      Revival Group