For information of those who are giving ballot papers to us

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Dear Mmebers,
                  Our senior memebrs of revival group have decided not to take ballot papers from anyone instead we have decided to request all members to send ballot paers by themselves to Quetta,as otherwise some people might think it as result of any pressure type thing.
      So dont handover ballot papers to any of our persons instead you all are requested to send them by yourself.

      Regardz
      Rana Zia Javed
      Revival Group

    • Xena Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009

        Dear professionals Some one plz inform me what will Rana sabb will do with the ballet papers he has already collected

        in my openion a commettee of senior professionals from both Groups should sattle the issue by meeting and all ballet papers must be returned to there original holders

        I also request the three mailing grops moduraters plz forward my mail it is for the batterment of profession

        XENA KHAN

        Dear Professionals,

                          It gives me immense pleasure to say thanks to the members of PLA from federal branch as on friday members trusted us so much that they handed over their ballot papers to us so that we might send them to Quetta.On friday we received more than 100 ballot papers with envelopes which we will send Quetta along with envelopes so that there remain no chances of any problem due to low quality ballot papers.

        We have devised startegy that we will send our ballot papers along with envelopes.

        I say thanks to all those who trusted us so much.

        Regards