Salaam To All

  • Muhammad Ishaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Dear Professionals, I am a new member of PLAG from today onward.
      Recently my final year of MLISc is in progress from Peshawar University. I need for some materials regarding library and information science of Indian Author "Resource Sharing in Librarianship"+ " Automation in Librarianship " If anyone of you have any sort of materials please send to me on my mail address . I shall be very thankful to you all for such cooperation

      Regards
      Muhammad Ishaq Candidate for (MLISc Peshawar University)
      ishaqdnw@...