LMS - An excellent library software

  • min2great
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello,
      This is to bring into your kind notice that we have developed a new
      Library Software named Library Management System - LMS. The salient
      features of LMS are:

      1. Handling of English as well as Urdu titles

      2. Printing of Catalogue Cards both in Urdu and English exactly
      according to the AACR-II. You just need to provide necessary
      information about the book or serial along with added-entries, LMS
      will automatically create the card and also decide the number of
      cards according to the standards.

      3. Printing of spine lables (28 labels are printed on a specially
      designed sticking sheet)

      5. Patron Management

      6. Variety of Reports - like Accession Register, Books Issued, Books
      Lost, Books Written Off, Books Recovered and Fine Management etc.

      6. GUI (Window Based)

      This software has been implemented successfully in a number of
      libraries of different Govt. Colleges. The purchase process of many
      other colleges in underway which will be completed very soon. To
      view detailed introduction of LMS please visit the following link:

      http://www.geocities.com/softCare_it/

      It will be a greaat pleasure for us if we get an order from your
      institution. Moreover, we will be thankful if you contact us and
      give us some suggestions for improvement in LMS.

      Thank you very much.

      Best Regards.

      Soft-Care IT Solutions,
      Faisalabad/Lahore/Multan.