FW: Library Portal Germany

  • Shaheen, Maqsood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Message Forwarded:

      Dear colleagues,

      we would like to invite you to have a look at a new website, The Library
      Portal Germany, which might be of interest for you. It provides

      "information on (almost) everything you might wish to know about the German
      information and library scene. It contains compact information about
      current events and trends, in-depth background reports about national and
      international cooperative projects, portraits of important libraries and
      information providers, an overview of themes related to education and
      training, a comprehensive presentation of professional discussions in the
      field, as well as links to further information."

      You may find it at
      http://www.goethe.de/libraryportal

      Kind regards,

      Ute Reimer-Böhner
      Referentin für Informations- und Bibliotheksarbeit
      Head of Library & Information Services
      Goethe-Institut Johannesburg