Pak LIS News ( December 2004, Vol. 4, No.2) and new website of ww w.paklag.org

  • Ajmal Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear Professional
      Asslam-o-Alaikum
      We have uploaded Pak LIS News ( December 2004, Vol. 4, No.2) at our new
      website <http://www.paklag.org/news.htm> Editorial: Pakistan Library
      Automation Group: A Review of Achievements by Muhammad Ajmal Khan,
      Librarian, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore
      Campus

      We have launched new website of Pakistan Library Automation Group (
      <http://www.paklag.org/> ) with dynamic directory of Professionals where one
      can not only upload ones information (and professional friends too!) but
      also edit it. Your valuable suggestions will help us to improve the website.
      Best regards

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      Librarian
      National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences,
      852-B Faisal Town, Lahore-54700
      ajmal@...