ONE QUESTION TO ALL PROFESSIONALS

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2004
      ASSALAM o ALLEKUM,

      HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD DAYS ON
      YOUR JOBS.I HAVE BEEN THINKING SINCE I CAME IN THIS
      FIELD, THAT WHY WE (LIBRARY PROFESSIONALS)COULD NOT
      ABLE TO MAKE A STRONG ORGANIZATION.

      AN ORGANIZATION WHICH MAY HELP THE PROFESSIONAL IN
      GETTING THEIR STATUS.
      WHICH MAY HELP TO GET RIGHTS
      WHICH MAY HELP TO GET JOBS
      WHICH CAN SAVE TO EXPOITATION.

      I AM BEING A PROFESSIONAL ASK FROM ALL MY SENIORS, WHY
      THIS COULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.

      I AM WAITING FOR REPLY, THIS IS DISCUSSION WHICH
      SHOULD BE CONTINUED.

      MUHAMMAD SHAHID SOROYA
      LIBRARIAN
      SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
      GOVERNMENT COLLEGE UNIVERSITY
      LAHORE

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2006
        EID MUBARAK

        to all LIS professionals

        from

        Dr. Khalid Mahmood
        and Office Bearers of Pakistan Library Automation Group
      • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2007

          Dear All

          Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah

          On the occasion of Eid al-Adha, I am pleased to express my sincere greetings and best wishes for your good health and happiness, praying to Allâh, subhânahu wata'âlâ, to bless you and the whole Ummah with many such occasions with peace and happiness.  May Allah guide us for His pleasure and accept our best wishes in  Eid Al Edha.

          Best Regards

          Raja Muhammad Ibrahim

        • jawad Khan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26 10:32 PM
            AOA

            my dear fellows

            advanced eid and ramdhan greetings.

            Wish you a very happy, prosperous and healthy eid.

            God may shower his blessings on all.

            JAWAD M KHAN
            DEPUTY DIRECTOR LIBRARY /IT COORDINATOR
            MLISC, DIT, MBA
            NUST CAE RISALPUR 03005731691/ 03350966081

            Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
          • ILAP
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28 12:36 AM
              Dear All,

              Stay blessed
              On behalf of Team
              LISolutions
              &
              Information Literacy of Association Pakistan (ILAP)
            • Muhammad Ramzan
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16 1:25 AM
              Dear Colleagues

              Pakistan Library Association (Punjab) wishes a happy belated Eidu fitr for you and your families. May you all live a happy and health life.

              Sincerely

              --
              Muhammad Ramzan, PhD
              President, Pakistan Library Association (Punjab)