Library Softwares & and on libraries in Pakistan

  • Sajeela Hafeez Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      Dear Sir / Madam /Miss/ Library Professionals

      With Due Respect and Best Regards to all.

      I want to know that;

      -01-Which Library Softwares are being used in the Libraries of
      Pakistan , Specially in the Libraries of Lahore.In this regard I want
      to know the names of softwares with respect to their Libraries in
      which they are used.

      -02- How many libraries of Pakistan are on line.Please also provide
      me the URL of these Libraries.

      I hope , I may find the solution of my Questions by using this
      Library Professionals Site.

      Waiting for a Positive Reply from all.

      Thanks.