Re: [plagpk] Re: LIBCOOP For contestors from federal branch

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dear Professional Colleague,
                              I want to share with you through these forums that we have added even those members in present lists who had got memberships but were not in lists in past.Our exeuctive council had decided to incorporate the names of all those missing on presentation of a receipt.
      So if you got membership in 2007 and you had receipt we would have added ur name in membership lists but as communicated by you to me that you have misplaced the receipt so in absence of your receipt how can we incorporate your name in the lists.
      Now you have only one way left and that is to get the copy of your receipt from previous secretary and we will add your name when you will give an application to us alongwith copy of your receipt.

      Thanks

      Regards
      Rana Zia Javed
      Vice President PLA FB