SIG III InfoShare Membership Award for Mr. Abdul Waheed, Chief Librarian, GC University, Lahore.

  • Muhammad Rafiq
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Dear Professionals,
      I'm pleased to share that
      International Information Issues Special Interest Group (SIG-III) of the American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) has awarded 'SIG III InfoShare Membership Award' to Mr. Abdul Waheed, Chief Librarian, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan, in recognition of his professional experience and commitment. This award is awarded on the basis of nomination made by the members of American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) and the professional standings of the the nominee.
      I congratulate to our beloved Chief Librarian on this wonderful professional recognition.
      Regards.

      Muhammad Rafiq
      Senior Librarian,
      GC University,
      Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
      UAN: +92 (0) 42 111 000 010 Ext. 245
      Cell: +92-321-7836131

    • Muhammad Jawwad
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        Its great achievement. Allah will give you more successsssssssssssssss in life.

        Muhammad Jawwad
        Lecturer in Library and Information Sciences
        Room No.111, Bolck No. 6
        Allama Iqbal Open University
        Islamabad-Pakistan

        International Information Issues Special Interest Group (SIG-III) of the American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) has awarded 'SIG III InfoShare Membership Award' to Mr. Abdul Waheed, Chief Librarian, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan, in recognition of his professional experience and commitment. This award is awarded on the basis of nomination made by the members of American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) and the professional standings of the the nominee.
        I congratulate to our beloved Chief Librarian on this wonderful professional recognition.
        Regards.

        Muhammad Rafiq
        Senior Librarian,
        GC University,
        Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
        UAN: +92 (0) 42 111 000 010 Ext. 245
        Cell: +92-321-7836131

        Get your new Email address!
      • Debal Chandra Kar
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009

          Waheed sab,

          Congrats
          Debal
          SLA Asian Chapter Past President

          Muhammad Rafiq <rafiqlibrarian@...>
          Sent by: librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com

          31/03/2009 07:53 PM

          Please respond to
          librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com

          Pakistan Library Cooperation Group <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>, Pakistan Library Automation Group <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com
          cc
          Subject
          [librarianwelfare] SIG III InfoShare Membership Award for Mr. Abdul Waheed, Chief Librarian, GC University, Lahore.

[...]

        • adnan adil
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            Dear Abdul Waheed,

            Congratulation on another achievement.

            Regards

            Syed Adnan Adil,
            Outreach Librarian,
            Basingstoke & North Hampshire NHS Foundation Trust,
            National Health Services
            U.K.