Paper Published on Open Access

  • saima qutab
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      Dear Professioanls,

      I am pleased to share the publication of my first article in "Trends in Information Management", Bi-annual journal of Department of Library & Information Science, The University of Kashmir, Srinagar, India. Topic of my artical is

      "Open Access Movement in Pakistan", Saima Qutab
      TRIM, Jan-June 2008 Vol 4(1), 38-51

      The file is attached.

      Regards,

      Saima Qutab
      Librarian
      Directorate General of Mines & Minerals,
      Poonch House, Multan Road,
      Lahore, Pakistan
      Off: 92 42 7590511

    • jawad khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009

        MY DEAR FELLOWS

        I NEED THE FOLLOWING PAPER:-

        NAME OF PAPER: Total Quality Management (TQM) and ISO 9000 in the context of academic library services

        NAME OF JOURNAL : SRELS journal of information management ISSN 0972-2467

        SRELS, Bangalore, INDE  (2000) (Revue)

        JAWAD M KHAN
        Library Officer
        National University of Sciences & Tech,
        College of Aeronautical Engg, Risalpur Cantt, N.W.F.P.
        Pakistan
        tel no.(off)092-923-631391-7 Ext (OFF )7617, 5441
        fax No.(off)092-937-873294, Res. 0923221015, 0300-5731691