JCS Pakistan- Help Required

  • Madhuresh Singhal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004

      I came to know about these groups through Google. Actually I wanted to have one article from a journal published in Pakistan and so I was visiting some websites in Pakistan. I was disappointed as i didn't get any information for getting that article. I realize there must be some LIS group where I can get some help. I request the members to help me in getting the following article. Thanks in advance.

      Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan 1987; 9(4): 487-91

      Best Regards

      Madhuresh Singhal

      Do you Yahoo!?