Congratulations to Mr. Shazad Ali on Selection in Library of Congress Islamabad

  • sher afzal
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009

      It is a great and high pride for us  that our polished, Sophisticated, and loveable friend Mr Shahzaid Ali Cousin of well known personality of library profession (Mr. Muhammad Saleem Librarian Judicial Academy Islamabad) has been selected in  Library of congress Islamabad , Pakistan

      I congratulate to Mr Shazaid Ali for such a great achievement. I wish  & pray for their Bright future and successes in their professional life.

      Regards,

      Sher afzal

      Deputy Librarian HITEC Engineering University

      Taxilla Cantt

      Ph Office: 051-9270571-74 Ext 2809
      Cell # 0333 2468070

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!
    • Mano Gul
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009

        Aoa,

        I Congratulate to Mr. Shehzal Ali, his family members specially Mr. M.Saleem (Librarian Judicial Academy Islamabad), and all his friends on selection in Library of Congress at Peshawar region. I Pray for his bright future and successes in their professional life.

        Best Regards