BEST WISHES to PLA (FB)

  • Akhlaq Awan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear ProfessionalS

      I would like to many happy returns all the PLA Executive Body and members of Federal Branch. I also best wishes to  ex. PLA Body of federal branch for their efforts and struggles which they had made for the development of Library Profession. It is Democratic Process which should be continued .

      I hope that PLA (FB) shall take necessary steps without wasting any time to improve the status of library profession and specially colleagues working in low scales. There are lots of issues to be solved.

                BEST WISHES
                ESPECIALLY

      Mr. ISHTIAQ AHMAD, PRESIDENT

      &

      Mr. Zia Javed, Vice President
      Mr. Azeem Khan Marwat, Secretary
      Mr. Muhammad Sajid Mirza, Assistant Secretary
      Mr. Muhammad Tahir Bhatti, Finance Secretary
      Mr. Yaqub Ali, Muhammad Arif, Midrarrullah, Muhammad Shfiq Rana, Muhammad Pervez Irfan, Umer Farooq, Bashir Muhammad Khan and Muhammad Umar Khan Members

      BEST WISHES to PLA (FB)

      AKHLAQ HUSSAIN AWAN,
      Junior Cataloguer/Classifier,
      Nazir Library,