GLOSSARY OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE TECHNICAL TERMS

  • ismaillib
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      The deptt. of Libray & information Science, University of Peshawar is
      planning to compile a glossary of Library and Information Science,
      with particular emphasis on Pakistan and I.T terms finding their
      place in Librarianship and Library Science. We need uptodate
      information/definitions of various terms, libraries, renowned
      librarians, etc. please send not latter than 25th of August on the
      address given blow:
      ismaillib@...