E-prints in Library and Information Science

  • Imma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2004

      We want inform you about E-LIS, an electronic open access archive
      for scientific or technical documents, published or unpublished, in
      Librarianship, Information Science and Technology, and related
      application activities.

      E-LIS is an archive to deposit preprints, postprints and other LIS
      publications, it is a service for finding and downloading documents
      in electronic format, offered as a free service to the international LIS
      community.

      The goal of the E-LIS Archive is to promote communication in the
      field by the rapid dissemination of papers.

      We would appreciate very much if you would help us to deposit LIS
      papers produced by your colleagues of your associations or,
      more in general by your Country.

      A collaboration with you would be very appreciated. We are
      beginning to build an international team for the editorial board of E-
      LIS, if you are interested please don't esitate to contact me.

      We are waiting your papers in E-LIS, the E-prins server for "our
      communitity" useful for all countries in the world

      Cheers

      --
      Imma Subirats Coll
      E-LIS Editor