Re: [plagpk] Digest Number 277

  • Muhammad Shafiq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004

      Dear Respected Madam;

      Wish you all the best,

      May Allah give you success in both lives.

      Regards

      Muhammad Shafiq Shahid
      Librarian
      Islamabad
      plagpk@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. retirement
      From: Nasim Fatima

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Nasim Fatima
      Subject: retirement

      Dear Members

      i have completed 30 years of my service and retired on 14 th june , 2004 from the department . please do not send mail to the department . ue the adress
      P.O.Box,8421,University of Karachi Campus ,Karachi 75270, Pakistan
      or,
      B 16, Staff Town university of Karachi, Karachi, 75270,
      My recent book
      Guide lines for researchers and authors has come out of press is worth. Rs. ^0 only . You can order for your libraries.
      I thank you all for your kind cooperation during last years and hope you will remain in contact
      Dr. Nasim Fatima

      [This message contained attachments]

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/