Full Text Journals proivided by HEC through Digital Library Progr amme

  • Ajmal Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      <<FullTextJournals.pdf>>

      Dear Professionals

      Asslam-o-Elaikum
      We are sending you a list of full text journals/magazines provided by HEC
      Digital Library Programme. We have covered following subjects
      Library and Information Science
      Computer Scinece
      Engineering
      Mathematics and Statistics
      Economics, business, management etc

      EBSCOHOST: ACADEMIC SEARCH PREMIER ALL SUBJECTS

      Best regards

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      Librarian
      National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
      852-B Faisal Town, Lahore-54700, Pakistan
      ajmal@...