Congratulations

  • Sajid Morio
    Message 1 of 133 , Dec 4, 2008

      Congratulations

               I pass on good wishes to my classmates those who

      Have got their MLIS  degrees from University of Sindh Jamshoro

      In a great event of convocation .They are really lucky because they

      avail this prestigious phenomenon.

        Fastidious congratulations

        Mr.Aftab Ali Manganhar

        Miss.Naheed Memon  [1st Position]

        Miss.Rashina Saharan [3rd Position]

        Miss.Saleem Fatima

        Sajid Ali Morio

        Librarian

        Preston Universty (Malir Campus)

    • Arif
      Message 133 of 133 , Jun 7
        Dear Ones,

        On behalf of LIS department and professionals colleagues of AIOU, I congratulate Dr. Peervaiz Ahmad for completing his PhD from Australia. At the same time, we do hope he will contribute significantly to improve the quality of LIS programs,certificate, BA LIS and MLIS, being offered through distance learning mode at the University.

        We also pray to ALMIGHTY ALLAH for his success in future life.

        Kind Regards,

        Muhammad Arif
        Assistant Professor
        Department of Library and Information Science
        Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
        Tel.: +9251-9057235, +9251-9250179 (O)
        Cell: 0092-333-4033441