Congratulations

  • Sajid Morio
    Message 1 of 137 , Dec 4, 2008

      Congratulations

               I pass on good wishes to my classmates those who

      Have got their MLIS  degrees from University of Sindh Jamshoro

      In a great event of convocation .They are really lucky because they

      avail this prestigious phenomenon.

        Fastidious congratulations

        Mr.Aftab Ali Manganhar

        Miss.Naheed Memon  [1st Position]

        Miss.Rashina Saharan [3rd Position]

        Miss.Saleem Fatima

        Sajid Ali Morio

        Librarian

        Preston Universty (Malir Campus)

    • Umar Farooq
      Message 137 of 137 , Aug 30, 2016

        This is called ANJUMAN E SATAISH E BAHIMI   ��

        -Umar Farooq
        UAF, Faisalabad