2nd Workshop on Using Style Manual in Research Report

  • Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:57 PM

      Keeping in view the keen interest our colleagues have
      shown for this workshop it has been decided that
      another session of the same workshop will be arranged.

      The 2nd session with the same agenda will be held on
      Tuesday, May 11, 2004, 2:30pm to 6:30pm at the
      Department of Special Education, PU.

      Colleagues who are interested must get themselves
      registered by paying Rs.100 latest by Saturday, May 8,
      2004.

      With regards,

      Khalid Mahmood
      Phone: 0333-4271285