Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008

      Dear All,

      I would like to share this information with you people so that we can spread this message to all our Pakistanis students who want to come for studies abroad. Please forward this message to all Pakistanis you know.

      Erasmus Mundus Program is one of very prestegious scholarships where you get very good amount of scholarship and definitely very good education as well. It has plenty of programs related to almost all kinds of Masters Program.

      Please look on this website to find the program which suited you the most and just apply. I want to say must apply, when HEC scholarships have gone to a gloom. LIS is under the broader field of Communication and information sciences

      http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/mundus/projects/index_en.html

      All the information about the program is given. Please dont keep it to your self, just spread it out to the other fields’ Pakistani fellows whom you know. Because it has been seen there is very less enrolment in the programs like Forestry, Water Management, etc. from Pakistan so send it to everybody you know to make our country prosporous.

      Enjoy and remember me in your prayers and do whatever you can do to strenghten your country apart from criticism.

      With regards, respect, love, du'as and best wishes,

      Haroon Idrees
      PhD Scholar,
      Institute for Library & Information Science,
      Humboldt University,
      Berlin, Germany
      Home Zone(Landline): +49-30-40529494
      Cell: +49-176-82117746