Re: [plagpk] requst

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear Shahnaz,
      AOA.
      Please find herewith attached your required article. I was able to get it after some searching effort from our University's database.

      With regards and request for prays,
      Haroon Idrees
      PhD Scholar,
      Institute for Library & Information Science,
      Humboldt University,
      Berlin, Germany
      Home Zone(Landline): +49-30-40529494
      Cell: +49-176-82117746

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008

        Dear Profissional kindly provid these article urgently

        1-

         Biometry of the crystalline lens in early-onset diabetes.
        J M Sparrow, A J Bron, N A Brown, and H A Neil
        Br J Ophthalmol 1990; 74: 654-660. doi:10.1136/bjo.74.11.654

        link : http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1042251

        2-

            Autofluorescence of the crystalline lens in early and late onset diabetes.
        J M Sparrow, A J Bron, N A Brown, and H A Neil
        Br J Ophthalmol 1992; 76: 25-31. doi:10.1136/bjo.76.1.25

        link :  http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=504144

        3-

          Correlation of lens thickness with blood glucose control in diabetes mellitus.

        Pierro L, Brancato R, Zaganelli E, Guarisco L, Calori G.

        Acta Ophthalmol Scand. 1996 Dec;74(6):539-41. Links

        link : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9017037

        Shahnaz Niazi

      • Fiaz Khan
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
          Dear

          we have only two articles available, and I am sending you.

          Fayyaz

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008
            plz send me the following article full text urgently

            Mohammad Iqbal Khan, Afsheen Zafar, Najam Khan, Mohammad Saleem, Naveed Mufti. Mohammad Iqbal Khan, Afsheen Zafar, Najam Khan, Mohammad Saleem, Naveed Mufti.
            Outcome of tissue sparing surgical intervention in mine blast limb injuries
            J Coll Physicians Surg Pak Dec 2006;16(12):773-6.

            Dec. 2006 JCPSP (Journal of College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan)