Fw: Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not ?????

  • Waris Ali Arslan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008

      My Dear friends

      I got some very impoortant information regarding mobile phones. Most of you may be familiar with it and some may not. I have tester this information excluding number 2 because I have nor car yet. Someone try it also.

      I think it is important to share with you all. Take care and have a nice day.

      Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:

      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 th 8 th 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
      Phone serial no. x x x x x x
      ? ?
      x x x x x x x

      IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality

      IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

      IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

      IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

      IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

      THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR CELL PHONE COULD DO

      There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.
      Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for
      survival. Check out the things that you can do with it: -

      (1 ) EMERGENCY

      * The Emergency Number worldwide for **Mobile** is 112 ..* If you find
      yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an
      emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to
      establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. **Try it out.**

      (2) Have you locked your keys in the car? Does you car have remote keys?
      This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:
      If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call
      someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.
      Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock.
      Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).
      Editor's Note: *It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a cell phone!'*

      (3) Hidden Battery power
      Imagine your cell battery is very low , you are expecting an important call
      and you don't have a charger.. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve
      battery. To activate, press the keys *3370# Your cell will restart with
      this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This
      reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.
      AND

      (4 ) How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?

      To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone:
      * # 0 6 #
      A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. when your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
      You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.

      Waris ALi Arslan

      Shirkat Gah Lahore

      03004306540, 03334288252

    • mustafa ghulam