Re: [plagpk] Sad News

  • Sheraz Khurshid
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 5, 2008

      Our deepest condolences are conveyed to the family of the deceased and we pray that may Allah rest his soul in eternal peace and grant his family the strength to cope up with this great loss – Aameen.

      Please offer fateha for him and do continue to pray for his mughfirat

      Sheraz Khurshid
      AKU-IED

      Message 61 of 61 , Jan 21, 2013

        إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
        Dear Professional Colleagues
        It matter of profound grief that Sister of Saif-ur-Rehman Attique Deputy Chief Librarian and Hafiz Habib-ur-Rehman Senior Librarian University of the Punjab, Lahore passed away today on 22nd  January 2013. His funeral prayer would be offered today at Jamia Masjad Mansoora Multan Road Lahore after Zohar prayer (1:30pm)

        Muhammad Asif Khan
        Deputy Chief Librarian
        Punjab University Library
        Lahore