Re: [plagpk] Sad News

  • Sheraz Khurshid
    Message 1 of 63 , Sep 5, 2008

      Our deepest condolences are conveyed to the family of the deceased and we pray that may Allah rest his soul in eternal peace and grant his family the strength to cope up with this great loss – Aameen.

      Please offer fateha for him and do continue to pray for his mughfirat

      Sheraz Khurshid
      AKU-IED

      Message 63 of 63 , Feb 10, 2016

        It is shared with great sorrow that mother of Sarfraz ur Rasheed, Librarian, Govt. Commercial College for Boys, Sharaqpur, passed away on last Sunday (Inna Lillahe wa Inna Alaihe Rajeon).
        May Allah (SWT) rest the departed soul in the high heavens and grant patience and courage to Sarfraz Sb. and other family members to bear this loss.

        Contact: Sarfraz ur Rasheed
        Cell: 0301-4624113

        --
        Best regards