please help me

  • Nasim Fatima
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
      dear members
      salams
      I need your help . Can you provide me the list of bibliographies published during 1993-2003with full bibliographic details up to pages held in your library. i need it urgently.
      thank you. very much.
      dr. Nasim Fatima
      chairperson
       Department of library and Information Science
      University of Karachi

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • riaz.mlis37
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
        AOA
        Dear goup member
        why communication is necassery in a library?
        please help in topic
      • Ghulam Abbass
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2010
          from which class u r it is necessary in library because all the function are now carried out through comm it may requistion reference etc