Congratulations to Sir M. Arif

  • Khalid Mirza
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008

      Assalamoalikum!

      Congratulations Sir,

      I am so pleased to know about the success of my respected Sir Muhammad Arif, Lecturer  and 02 others professionals upon qualifying M. Phil in LIS, from PU, Lahore.

       May God bless them with more success and  prosperous future!

      We, all your students,  are truly proud on this achievement that is only due to their  dedications and determinations.

      We are wishing Sir M. Arif  the very best.

      Khalid Bashir Mira

      Cataloguer/Classifier

      Dr. Raziuddin Siddiqi Memorial Library (DRSML)

      Qauid-i-Azam University

      Islamabad.