My hearty congratulation to *Brilliant Student of LIS School* & DLIS PU

  • sher afzal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      AoA

      Dear Colleagues

      It's the time of great pleasure that well known personality the
      School of LIS Mr. Haroon Idrees and Mr. Muhammad Arif of School of
      library science done M.Phil in Library Information Science. Credit
      goes to the brilliant student and also the Department of Library
      Information Science Punjab University. Being the student of School
      of library science I convey my hearty congratulation to both my
      senior the Respected Chairman & teacher of Department of LIS PU and
      all the friend and Colleagues.
      It is honor for the profession and motivation for us & proud of
      Library School.

      Cheers
      You're Most Junior
      Sher Afzal Islamabad