Fwd: Multi-Cultural Email Survey

  • Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003

      Ruth A Pagell <rpagell@...> wrote:
      Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:00:06 -0400 (EDT)
      From: Ruth A Pagell
      To: ifla-l@...
      Subject: Multi-Cultural Email Survey

      Dear IFLA Members:

      A few weeks ago we sent you a survey about e-mail, in which we want
      to look at differences among countries. While the response has been
      excellent, in order to make the results significant for as many regions as
      possible, we need to get more world-wide responses.

      The survey is available as an email link:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=87665255206

      We would appreciate your help but filling out our survey, which should
      take about 10 - 15 minutes. Please forward this to your colleageus and
      other library orgaizations within your country.

      It is also available as a word document at this web link:

      http://business.library.emory.edu/about/RAP-SurveyCM2-25.rt

      If you would like us to fax or mail you a paper copy, please let me
      know.

      Thank you so much for your cooperation.

      Ruth A. Pagell, Executive Director, Goizueta Business Library
      540 Asbury Circle, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322
      f:404-727-1012
      http://business.library.emory.edu

      Deborah Valentine
      Lecturer, Management Communication
      Manager, Goizueta Business Writing Center

      Do you Yahoo!?