Fw: Register today for the SAGE Information Sciences Journals Online Trial

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: SAGE News <SAGEnews@...>
      To: khalidmahmood@...
      Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 3:17:58 PM
      Subject: Register today for the SAGE Information Sciences Journals Online Trial

      Problems viewing this email? Read it online!
         Information Sciences
      BooksTextbooksJournalsJournals OnlineReferenceDatabasesCatalogues

      Sign up today  for free online trial to all SAGE Information Sciences Journals!

      Dear Khalid Mahmood,

      Email Alerts

      Get acquainted with SAGE’s many journals in Information Science now during our free online access period. We are currently offering free full-text access to six of our key titles for two months!

      The six journals featured below are immediately available to you today through this free trial offer. All you have to do is register here. Once registered, you will have full-text online access to these titles! You can browse abstracts, perform quick or advanced keyword searches, and download full-text articles.

      • IFLA Journal
      • Journal of Librarianship and Information Science
      • Journal of Information Science
      • Business Information Review
      • Information Development
      • Health Informatics Journal

      You’ll also have access to any new issues that are posted online during the free access period! So make sure to bookmark your favourite journal pages and check back often for recently published articles.

      Registration only takes a minute, and, once completed, you will have hundreds of articles available to you for free. Act now as this special free access offer ends on August 31!

      Kind regards,

      Dave Phillips
      SAGE
      Tel: +44 (0)20 7324 8500
      www.sagepub.co.uk
      dave.phillips@...

       This email has been sent to you by SAGE, 1 Oliver’s Yard, 55 City Road, London, EC1Y 1SP, England. Registered in England. Registration No. 1017514. SAGE does not rent or sell our mailing list to other companies. If you have received this email incorrectly, or if you do not want to receive further information about SAGE electronically, please accept our apologies. If this is the case please simply unsubscribe from our mailing list and we will ensure that you do not receive any further emails from us. Mail Ref: 8300  Customer ID: