Re: [plagpk] Urgent article request

  • Rana M Asif
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      Dear Madam Azra
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate your quick and positive response.

      We are working in a developing country and our financial resources is
      limited. It is not possible for any single institute or library to
      subscribe a large no of titles, specially in the filed of medical
      science, because the cost of per journal is high.

      I would like to draw your kind attention and with the help of this
      platform to inform all my colleagues, some international discussion
      lists and resource sharing database are existing in the internet. If
      you are the member of any group you can post your ILL request of any
      article, proceeding, book chapter etc. like as PAKLAG and get required
      document with in 24hrs.by e-mail.

      these are some example of discussion list

      According to my opinion this is not a ethical issue. If the developing
      countries share there resources with the help of these discussion
      list. Why we cannot full fill our students, consultants and researches
      need through that type of groups

      I think this is a batter way to maximum reutilization of our resources
      and play a key role to the betterment & enhancement of research and
      professional skills.

      Best Regards

      Azra Rafique <azrarh@...> wrote:

      a-o-a asid sb
      i don't know that whether is it ethical or not to give the
      articals in this way or not, but i want to help only a researcher and
      a professional of my feild. the 1st artical is not available/
      accessable in the database. the other three articals are attached with
      the email.
      (if u r a member of pla(pb) then u can get ur user name and
      password by sending me an email)

      *~ Azra *~