Good to Share [papers]

  • Kanwal Ameen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      Dear Ones, Salams:
      I would like to share with you my papers recently published. These may be useful for reserachers, teachers and specifically university librarians.

      1.      Barriers in Collection Sharing among Libraries of Pakistan: University Library Managers' Viewpoint. LIBRES [Library and Information Science Research Electronic Journal, March 2008, available: http://libres.curtin.edu.au/libres18n1/index.htm

      2     Kanwal Ameen and S. Jalal Haider Book Selection Strategies in University Libraries of Pakistan: An analysis. Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services.  Available online 24 January 2008.

      3     Role of Marketing in the 21st Century Libraries in Pakistan. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal 38:4(2007): 2-14.

      4   Growth and Development of Library Education in Pakistan: An Overview. Indian Library Association  Bulletin (Nov. 2007).

      Best Regards

      --
      Dr. Kanwal Ameen
      *Assist. Professor