Positions Announcement

  • imran ghaffar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear Colleagues & Especially my Fallows.
      AOA

      University of Engineerin & Technology has annouced various posts of Library Assistants in LHR Campus & Rachna college of engg. & tech., Gujranwala (Salery 9388- negotiable) And Assistant LIbrarians at Rachna college of engg. & tech., Gujranwala (Salery 13969- negotiable).

      For further details see newspaper " Daily Times 29-03-08)

      Well wishes for all of you.

      IMRAN GHAFFAR SULEHRI
      Assistant Librarian
      Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design (PIFD), LHR.
      042-6317033, 6366774 # 25