Pak LIS News ( March 2003, Vol. 3, No. 2 )

  • Ajmal Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      Dear Professionals
      Asslam-o-Elaikum
      We have uploaded Pak LIS News ( March 2003, Vol. 3, No. 2 )
      http://www.geocities.com/plagpk/news.htm Editorial: "Grant Seeking for
      Libraries and Librarians" is written by Muhammad Yaqub Chaudhary, Chief
      Librarian, University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Pakistan
      Best regards

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      Librarian
      National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences,
      852-B Faisal Town, Lahore-54700
      ajmal@...

      We have uploaded the Current Month's Issue of Pak LIS News ( March 2003,
      Vol. 3, No. 2 ). Muhammad Yaqub , Chief Librarian, University of Azad Jammu
      and Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Pakistan, has written editorialChaudhary.
      Grant Seeking for Libraries and Librarians.
      Muhammad Yaqub Chaudhary, Chief Librarian, University of Azad Jammu and
      Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Pakistan.
      myaqubch@...
    • rais samdani
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003

        Dear Dr. Hamid Rehman

        Assalam-0-Alaikum

        Gppd news for u through Pak-Lis News. welcome and congratulation.

        Samdani,

        secretary PLA, Sindh.

         Ajmal Khan <ajmal@...> wrote:

        Dear Professionals
[...]