CONDLENCE

  • asia khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear All,
                      I want to share a sad news to all of you that Waqas Mubarik's father has died last night. This is a biggest Shock and Gape for Him and his family which cant be filled.

                        Our thoughts and prayers go out for Him and his family. So, please know that you are not alone out there. We are just beginning to go through what you have already been through and it is not easy for anyone. Just know that he is in a better place now.

      It is request to all of you kindly pray for the peace of his father's soul. Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of your father.

      Thank you,

      Asia Khan