Re: [plagpk] Poverty Data and industrial Data for Pakistan

  • asyed@worldbank.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Dear Hafiz Noor Shed,

      This is in response to your query regarding poverty and industry data for
      Pakistan, please find some PDF and Excel files for your reference. In addition
      please also visit our website at http://www.worldbank.org.pk - Data &
      Publication Section for our latest publication on Pakistan i.e, Pakistan Poverty
      Assessment, Pakistan Development Policy Review, Pakistan Country Update,
      Pakistan Country Assistance Strategy etc.

      I hope this works for you, please feel free to contact us if you need any
      further assistance.

      Best regards,

      (See attached file: Industry Data 1990-2001.xls)(See attached file: Poverty
      Data.xls)(See attached file: Poverty Data - WDR 2001.pdf)(See attached file:
      Pakistan a glance.pdf)

      P.S. I am copying the group and other colleagues to share the recent data. Hafiz
      sb, I am working on your EIU query and will get back to you soon.

      Abdul Salam

      Electronic Resources Librarian
      The World Bank, Islamabad
      E-mail: ASyed@...
      'The World Bank in Pakistan' web site: http://www.worldbank.org.pk

      Khan Noor Shed
      <nskhan1965@yaho To: Plagpk@...
      o.com> cc: Asghar@..., Umar@...
      Subject: [plagpk] Poverty Data and industrial Data for Pakistan
      02/25/2003 04:54
      PM

      Dear professionals,

      I need poverty data and industrial data for Pakistan for
      the last ten to fifteen years.(if it is in soft form/excel form).

      Hafiz Noor Shed Khan

      Librarian (NUST)