Poverty Data and industrial Data for Pakistan

  • Khan Noor Shed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003

      Dear professionals,

      I need poverty data and industrial data for Pakistan for
      the last ten to fifteen years.(if it is in soft form/excel form).

      Hafiz Noor Shed Khan

      Librarian (NUST)

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • asyed@worldbank.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
        Dear Hafiz Noor Shed,

        This is in response to your query regarding poverty and industry data for
        Pakistan, please find some PDF and Excel files for your reference. In addition
        please also visit our website at http://www.worldbank.org.pk - Data &
        Publication Section for our latest publication on Pakistan i.e, Pakistan Poverty
        Assessment, Pakistan Development Policy Review, Pakistan Country Update,
        Pakistan Country Assistance Strategy etc.

        I hope this works for you, please feel free to contact us if you need any
        further assistance.

        Best regards,

        (See attached file: Industry Data 1990-2001.xls)(See attached file: Poverty
        Data.xls)(See attached file: Poverty Data - WDR 2001.pdf)(See attached file:
        Pakistan a glance.pdf)

        P.S. I am copying the group and other colleagues to share the recent data. Hafiz
        sb, I am working on your EIU query and will get back to you soon.

        Abdul Salam

        Electronic Resources Librarian
        The World Bank, Islamabad
        E-mail: ASyed@...