Webology: Volume 4, Number 3, 2007

  • Alireza Noruzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Dear All, apologies for cross-posting.
      We are pleased to inform you that Vol. 4, No. 3 of Webology, an
      OPEN ACCESS journal, is published and is available ONLINE now.

      ------------------
      Webology: Volume 4, Number 3, September, 2007
      TOC: http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/toc.html
      This issue contains:

      Editorial
      - The International Scope of Webology
      -- Alireza Noruzi
      -- http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/editorial13.html

      ------------------------------ -----------
      Articles
      - Increase of Precision on the Top of the List of Retrieved Web
      Documents Using Global and Local Link Analysis
      -- Luiz Fernando de Barros Campos
      -- http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/a44.html

      - International Actions against Cybercrime: Networking Legal Systems
      in the Networked Crime Scene
      -- Xingan Li
      -- http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/a45.html

      - Cybercrime and the Law: An Islamic View
      -- Mansoor Al-A'ali
      Law; Cybercrime
      -- http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/a46.html

      ------------------------------ -----------
      Book Reviews
      - The Information Literacy Cookbook: Ingredients, recipes and tips for success
      -- Jane Secker, Debbi Boden & Gwyneth Price (Eds.)
      -- Hamid R. Jamali
      -- http://www.webology.ir/2007 /v4n3/bookreview7.html

      Call for Papers:
      -- http://www.webology.ir/cfp .html

      Best regards,
      Alireza Noruzi, PhD
      Editor-in-Chief of Webology
      www.webology.ir
      ~ The great aim of Open Access journals is knowledge sharing. ~