Congratulations to PLA Punjab

  • Mushahid Hussain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Tahami sahib and Dr. Kanwal Ameen
      AOA
      On behalf of PLA (Federal Branch) and myself I would like to convey our
      deepest congratulations to both of you as a special and other team of PLA
      Punjab and LIS Punjab in general. Your team efforts made this event
      possible. No doubt, it has encouraged other branches and HQs to take such
      initiatives in their areas. It was wonderful and you are trendsetters.
      Please accept our thanks on excellent host.
      Mushahid Hussain
      President(PLA-FB)
      Islamabad