Eid Mubarik

  • jawad khan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2001
      special eid and new year greetings
      --- Robina Tabassum <library@...> wrote:

      > Dear Professionals:
      >
      > Happy Eid Mubarik to all of you!!
      >
      > Robina Tabassum
      > Librarian
      > Aitchison College,
      > Lahore
      > irshad ahmad wrote:
      >
      > > Dear Professionals
      > >
      > > aoa
      > >
      > > eid mubarak and best wishes on eid day
      > >
      > > irshad ahmad
      > > nustmilitary college of signals
      > > rawp

      =====
      Jawad M. Khan
      Library & Information Officer
      Military College of Engineering
      Risalpur cantt, N.W.F.P.
      Pakistan
      tel no. (off) 092-923-631530, fax No. (off) 092-923-631127
      tel No. (res) 092-921-644341

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • jawad khan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 9:26 PM
        special eid greetings

        =====
        Jawad M. Khan
        Library & Information Officer
        Military College of Engineering
        Risalpur cantt, N.W.F.P.
        Pakistan
        tel no. (off) 092-923-631530, fax No. (off) 092-923-631127
        tel No. (res) 092-921-644341

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Anjum Sheikh
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 10:05 PM
          I have been advised that a new strain of the Love Bug virus is working
          its way around the world at the moment. Please be very vigilant with ANY
          attachments you receive, whether they are from a known source of not.

          This particular virus will arrive with a subject heading of "My baby pic
          !!!" In the main body of the e-mail it will say "Its my animated baby
          picture !!" and the attachment will be named mybabypic.exe. Under no
          circumstances must this attachment be opened. Please delete it from your
          Inbox and Deleted Items folder immediately by entering SHIFT+DELETE. This
          will also apply tomorrow and the days after. "I forgot" will not be a
          suitable excuse.

          Just a reminder that any attachment that ends with .exe and .vbs will
          usually be a virus and should be deleted immediately. There are other
          variations of "at risk" attachments but, in the current climate, these are
          the most common.
          If you would like to read about the virus please go to
          http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/W32.Mybabypic.Worm.temp.ht

          regards

          Anjum Sheikh
          Librarian
          Karachi Institute of Information Technology
          Gulshan-e-Maymar Karachi 73540
          Tel : 0092-21-6351822,
          0092-21-6350731-5 Ext : 256-257
          Fax : 0092-21-6350740
          e-mail : anjum@...
          javed@...
        • Arif
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
            Dear Professionals
                                          Eid Mubarik. Have a nice and enjoyable holidays with your family. Pray for the prosperity of our beloved country too.

            Regards,

            Muhammad Arif
            MPhil(LIS)
            Lecturer
            Department of Library and Information Science
            Allama Iqbal Open Univeristy
            Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
            Tel.: +9251-9057235 (O)

          • Mohammad Ramzan