Respectable Library professionals

  • nadeem butt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Colleagues

      You must have seen that few friends are using their own purpose-built email forum to propagate certain type of negative ideas. Sometimes these ideas are also floated on other neutral forums. We all must notice and discourage the way these professionals are targeting the genuine professional activities and achievements of PLA (Pubjab Branch).

      We must ask these people that why don’t they see that?

      ·         Our new Headquarter in Baluchistan has still remained failed issue any communication to PLA members.

      ·         PLA was not present on the Web before, and PLA (Punjab Branch) has taken the right initiative in this direction. If PLA Headquarter continued this idleness    then who will do it? Any other branch or no PLA website?

      ·         The way PLA (Punjab Branch) has conceived and materialized the idea of holding an international library conference in Pakistan .

      ·         They are the first branch that issued membership cards to all of its members.

      ·         They are working with a great harmony and also honored other senior professionals to lead some activities.

      Why don’t these people approach PLA (Headquarters) to wake it up and ask it to start maintaining PLA website itself, start PLA Newsletter, be active in PLA (FB) court case and try to resolve this issue ………………. Will they? Can these so called critiques motivate PLA Headquarter for this?

      If they can’t and are just GUFTAR KAY GHAZI …………. Then please let PLA Punjab work with peace in mind. At least there are few people who think and work for the development of profession.

      In the last, few word directly to these friends:

      For God sake ……….. Stop this negative attitude, be courageous to admire the positive activities of others. Do constructive criticism, but not just criticism for the sake of criticism. Your negative and irresponsible attitude has already delayed the election of PLA Federal Branch because we all know that you were offered unconditional walk over by your opposite group in elections, but you preferred to do POLITICS over professional interests.

      My request to all professional colleagues, please admire and appreciate PLA Punjab Branch and other branches in their constructive and positive activities.

      BRAVO!! ------------ PLA Punjab Branch -------------- Well Done ------------- Keep it up.

      Nadeem Butt
      Librarian
      Institute of Communication Technologies