Urgently Required

  • Syed Basit Ali
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dear Coolegues
      Does any one has information about the "Revised House Rental Cieling".
    • nadeembutt17
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2007
        Dear Colleagues

        You must have seen that few friends are using their own purpose-
        built email forum to propagate certain type of negative ideas.
        Sometimes these ideas are also floated on other neutral forums. We
        all must notice and discourage the way these professionals are
        targeting the genuine professional activities and achievements of
        PLA (Pubjab Branch).

        We must ask these people that why don't they see that?

        • Our new Headquarter in Baluchistan has still remained
        failed issue any communication to PLA members.

        • PLA was not present on the Web before, and PLA (Punjab
        Branch) has taken the right initiative in this direction. If PLA
        Headquarter continued this idleness then who will do it? Any
        other branch or no PLA website?

        • The way PLA (Punjab Branch) has conceived and materialized
        the idea of holding an international library conference in Pakistan .

        • They are the first branch that issued membership cards to
        all of its members.

        • They are working with a great harmony and also honored
        other senior professionals to lead some activities.

        Why don't these people approach PLA (Headquarters) to wake it up and
        ask it to start maintaining PLA website itself, start PLA
        Newsletter, be active in PLA (FB) court case and try to resolve this
        issue ………………. Will they? Can these so called critiques motivate PLA
        Headquarter for this?

        If they can't and are just GUFTAR KAY GHAZI …………. Then please let
        PLA Punjab work with peace in mind. At least there are few people
        who think and work for the development of profession.

        In the last, few word directly to these friends:

        For God sake ……….. Stop this negative attitude, be courageous to
        admire the positive activities of others. Do constructive criticism,
        but not just criticism for the sake of criticism. Your negative and
        irresponsible attitude has already delayed the election of PLA
        Federal Branch because we all know that you were offered
        unconditional walk over by your opposite group in elections, but you
        preferred to do POLITICS over professional interests.

        My request to all professional colleagues, please admire and
        appreciate PLA Punjab Branch and other branches in their
        constructive and positive activities.

        BRAVO!! ------------ PLA Punjab Branch -------------- Well Done -----
        -------- Keep it up.

        Nadeem Butt
        Librarian
        Institute of Communication Technologies
        Islamabad
        Tel:051-4865778
      • imrankhan_mlis
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 7, 2007
          --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, "Syed Basit Ali" <sbali4@...> wrote:

          > Dear Coolegues
          > Does any one has information about the "Revised House Rental Cieling".

          Dear Coolegue Syed Basit Ali:

          I don't know have any information regarding "Revised HOuse Rental
          Cieling". I saw an photocopied schedule some days ago. Please don't
          mind it just because of my lack of knowledge.

          Muhammad Imran Khan
          Assistant Librarian
        • Mohammad Afaq Gohar
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 11, 2008

                                                AOA Dear Professionals and Colleagues

            Can anyone help me in finding out the classification nos. of the following titles from DDC and UDC? I will b really thakful to them and oblige.

            1. differencial Equation (Chemical Engg.)

            2. Fluid Flow (Chemical Engg.)

            3. Fuel and Combustion Theory

            4. Chemical Engg. Thermodynamics

            5. Chemical Process Industries

            6. Introduction to Chemical Engineering

            7. Mass Transfer

            8. Transpot Phenomena

            9. Simultanious Heat and Mass Transfer

            10. Industrial Pollution and Control

            11. Membrane Separation

            12. Organic Chemistry

            13. Chemical Reaction

            will be waiting for ur positive responce and if any body has information about a web site from where it can easily classified so that will be fine as well. and which classification system is better for these kinds of collection plz specify that also.

            Thanx

            M. Afaq Gohar

            Librarian

            Deptt. of Chemical Engineering,

            UET Peshawar.

          • Hamid Iqbal
            Message 5 of 20 , May 19 9:46 PM

              Dear Professional

              Assalam o Alaikum

              I need the soft copy of the book entitle “The Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy by Leon Lachman”

              Hamid Iqbal

              Deputy Librarian

              Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences

              Islamabad.

              This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or
              previous e-mail messages appended or attached to it,
              may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
              If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
              for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
              that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or use of the
              information contained or attached to this transmission is
              STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
              If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
               notify the sender by return e-mail message and delete the original
              transmission, its attachments, and any copies in your possession,
              custody or control. IIMCT NETWORK accepts no liability for loss or
               damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry
              out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.
              Powered by IIMCT Network

            • sanam iqbal
              Message 6 of 20 , May 20 6:26 AM
                plz sir check this Address.
                http://www.nmu.ac.in/examination/aspx/mpharm8.pdf

                thx

                ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
[...]

              • sonia malik
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 19, 2009
                  A.o.A
                  Dear Group Members!

                  A  few months ago some posts of Librarian were annouunced through FPSC. I also applied for the job and test is held on 01-07.2009 at Lahore. May some other fellow has applied for the job? If someone is called for test , plz inform and tell about the prepration.

                  Thanks

                  Sonia, IMIT Faisalabad.
                • Amna Asghar
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 21, 2009

                    AoA

                    Respected professional I urgently required information on Women in higher education with special reference to Pakistan . And if some one can provide me information on same topic on Punjab University , then it would also be very valuable.

                    Facts and figures would be very helpful.

                    Thanking You

                    Amna Asghar.

                    Librarian.

                    Institute of Administrative Sciences

                    University of the Punjab, Lahore.

                    03349927495

                    92-42-9231164-5 Ext (126)

                    amna@...

                    amn.asghar@...

                  • Rana Asif
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 22, 2009
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 121 KB
                    Dear All

                    Plz help me to solve the MCQs.. specially the senior research students & professional. Question papers are attached. Reply with solved paper as early as possible. I shall be very grateful to all who replay me.

                    Best regards,

                    Rana Muhammad Asif
                    Librarian
                    Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & RC
                    7A, R3, Johar Town, Lahore. Pakistan.
                    UAN: 111-155-555 EXT 2423
                    Fax: +92-42-5945206
                    E-mail library@...
                    www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk

                    Respected professional I urgently required information on Women in higher education with special reference to Pakistan . And if some one can provide me information on same topic on Punjab University , then it would also be very valuable.

                    Facts and figures would be very helpful.

                    Thanking You

                    Amna Asghar.

                    Librarian.

                    Institute of Administrative Sciences

                    University of the Punjab, Lahore.

                    03349927495

                    92-42-9231164- 5 Ext (126)

                    amna@.... edu.pk

                    amn.asghar@yahoo. com

                  • Amna Asghar
                    Message 10 of 20 , Jun 29, 2009
                      AoA
                      Respected professionals, I urgently need following two books (in digital fomat only).
                      1. Research methods in librarianship
                      by Charlas H. Busha & Stephen P. Harter.
                      2. Basic research methods for librarians
                      by Ronald R. Powell.

                      Thanks in anticipation
                      Best Regards

                      Amna Asghar
                      Librarian
                      Institute of Adminstrative Sciences
                      Punjab University, Lhr.

                    • technology_lib
                      Message 11 of 20 , May 13 12:57 AM
                        Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                        One of our library user need following Research Paper. Those who have access can do us the favour.

                        ATP-51, "Electronic Warfare in the Land Battle."

                        An early response would be highly appreciated.

                        Regards,

                        Shumaila Arzoo
                        Assistant Manager
                        Cell Head (Technology Library)
                        SUPARCO.

                      • Rashid Siddique
                        Message 12 of 20 , Feb 8, 2012
                          Dear Medical Librarians,

                          I want following articals urgently

                          Journal Name: "Journal of Clinical Pharmacology"

                          1. Elina Kumpulainen, Hannu Kokki, Merja Laisalmi, Marja Heikkinen, Jouko Savolainen, Jarkko Rautio, and Marko Lehtonen

                          How Readily Does Ketorolac Penetrate Cerebrospinal Fluid in Children?

                          J Clin Pharmacol April 2008 48: 495-501, first published on February 13, 2008 doi:10.1177/0091270007313389
                          Journal Name: "Anesthesia and Analgesia"

                          2. Mindy N. Cohen, Uwe Christians, Thomas Henthorn, Zung Vu Tran, Vanessa Moll, Jeannie Zuk, and Jeffrey Galinkin

                          Pharmacokinetics of Single-Dose Intravenous Ketorolac in Infants Aged 2–11 Months

                          Anesth Analg March 2011 112:655-660; published ahead of print January 13, 2011, doi:10.1213/ANE.0b013e3182075d04

                          Regards:
                          Rashid Siddique
                          Library Incharge
                          Cell: +923464691936
                          Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)
                          Services Hospital, Ghous-ul-Azam (Jail) Road Lahore.
                          Member: PULISAA, PLA

                        • Nuzba Kiran
                          Message 13 of 20 , Jun 5, 2012

                            I need below mention article for our researcher, those who have access please send me urgently.

                             Reference:

                            Journal of School Choice: Research, Theory, and Reform

                            Volume 5Issue 1, 2011

                            School Choice and Academic Performance: Some Evidence From Developing Countries

                            DOI:
                            10.1080/15582159.2011.548234
                            James Tooley, Yong Bao, Pauline Dixon & John Merrifield
                            pages 1-39

                            Regards,
                            Kiran

                          • attia firdos
                            Message 14 of 20 , Sep 26, 2012
                              AOA.

                              Dear Professionals, I need this book on urgent basis  in soft form.

                              Medical Entomology by William B. Herms & Maurice T. James

                              Attia Firdous
                              Documentation Officer/Librarian
                              Directorate of Agricultural Information, Punjab
                              21-Sir Agha Khan Soyam Road, Lahore.
                              Ph: 92-42-99200729, 99200731 EXT: 809
                            • zareen iqbal
                              Message 15 of 20 , Sep 26, 2012

                                AOA.
                                Dear Professionals, I need this book on urgent basis  in soft form.

                                SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT by Sunil Chopra ,Peter Meindl

                                Regards

                                ZAREEN IQBAL

                              • Nuzba Kiran
                                Message 16 of 20 , Sep 27, 2012
                                  Dear Zareen

                                  Check this link

                                  Message 17 of 20 , Mar 9, 2014

                                    I  am in dire need to have articles related with the topic "How can use of Literature Improve Writings Skills".
                                    If any body has access to the journals of HEC regarding mentioned topic, Kindly share articles as early as possible.

                                    Thanking in anticipation

                                    Regards,

                                    Nuzba kiran
                                    Librarian
                                    Institute for Professional Learning
                                    Address: 41-L Model Town Extension, Lahore
                                    Ph # (+92) (42) 35173005-7 Ext: 106
                                    website: www.itacec.org;
                                    www.ipl.edu.pk
                                  • Nuzba Kiran

                                      Message 19 of 20 , Dec 10, 2014
                                        Dear Professionals
                                        Assalam O Alaikum

                                        I have urgently required information about MPhil Urdu Programme

                                        1:         Which universities are offering the MPhil Urdu  Programme In             Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Wah Cantt & Surrounding.
                                        2:         Fee Structure of MPhil Urdu Progaramme
                                        3:         Classes schedule
                                        4:         Contact #    (For admission information)

                                        Thanks & Regards,

                                        Sheraz Ahmed