Congratulations on Your Well-Earned Promotion!

  • Sarfraz Chishti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear Br. Dr. Khalid

      Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim
      As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

      For each of us there comes a time
      when we must face the world in all its reality,
      and embark on our own personal journey in life…

      It is a daring time, filled with the courage
      to turn ordinary plans
      into extra-ordinary achievements…

      A time not only to set goals,
      but to set the world on fire
      by our passionate accomplishments.

      Your Time is Now,
      …And your adventure has just begun.

      Congratulations on Your Well-Earned Promotion!
      The Best of Luck to You, Always.

      Sarfraz Chishti
      OCLC
      Canada