Islamic Arts and Architecture - IAAO Main Page - http://www.islamicart.com/misc/start.html

  • Muhammad Asif
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      IAAO Main Page

      Dear Sir/Madam

      An informative web page on Islamic Arts and Architecure for your information and use, please.

      Thank you

      Asif

      Islamic Arts and Architecture (IAAO) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing information on arts and architecture. With a strong commitment to research and service, IAAO strives to offer a Web presentation of the highest quality and to promote the awareness of Islamic arts as a humanistic study, recognizing the inter-relationship between the arts and other academic disciplines.

      We invite you to contribute articles for the IAAO Web site. Click here for more information.

      Click here to download Arabic Calligraphic images to use on your PC Desktop.

      This Glossary is designed to be a comprehensive and un-authoritative source of definitions for the Islamic and Arabic-related terms and abbreviations:

      A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

      Islamic ArchitectureArabic Calligraphy
      Islamic CoinsOriental Rugs

      Last updated:    Thursday August 01, 2002
      Copyright ©1995-2002 Islamic Arts and Architecture Organization.   All rights reserved.