GRAND CDs/Books Exhibition

  • muhammad aslam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 12:34 AM

      I feel pleasure to announce an Exhibition going to be otganised at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Lahore Campus from 11th to 13th Sept.2002.

      All professionals are requested to participate in the exhibition on said dates and avail the chance to select best collection of Business/Management sciences, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Islam,literature, etc for their libraries.

      waiting 4 all of U

      Muhammad Aslam

      Librarian

      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology

      Deffence Road Off Raiwind Road Lahore

      Do You Yahoo!?